Reporting A Claim
MWUA, MRPIUA and U.S. Adjusting Services have teamed up to develop numerous ways for our customers and agents to report a claim. We realize that claims are traumatic, especially ones resulting from hurricanes, so we want to maximize the ease in reporting any claims. Claims may be reported by:
- InsuranceNow Website - Agents may use the Agent Portal to submit a Loss Notice. https://mwua.iscs.com/innovation
- Policyholders may report claims via the Service Portal at :https://service-mwua.iscs.com
- Phone - New claims may be reported by calling 1-866-634-4465. Please report claims promptly, our call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- MWUA Claim Reporting Email- Access the claim reporting email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- MWUA Claim document Email- email@example.com
- Fax - New claims may be faxed to 1-877-786-7275
What information is needed when reporting a claim?
- Policy Number
- Named Insured on the Policy
- Date, Time and Location of the damage or loss
- Description of the damage
- All contact information for the Insured and/or their representative
- If multiple buildings, please specify which buildings are damaged with specific addresses
For General Questions and Inquiries concerning your claim please call: 1-877-200-7461